My last post on Gaming PC Under $500 helped a lot of people and got good response. Some people asked me to raise the budget in the next post so that the gaming experience will be more better. That’s why I am going to double the budget in this post. In this post I will recommend you the hardware and some of the software which are required to build your gaming beast at your home. I already shared the video tutorial to assemble the CPU, so we will not repeat is again. You can click here to check the video tutorial. So let’s start.
Now we have double amount so we are going to build up our PC with more than double configuration. All the hardware we will use in this will be sufficient enough to play huge games. So without wasting much time, lets look into the list of recommended hardware. You are free to choose your product as per your requirements.
Intel Core i5 6500 3.20 GHz Quad Core Skylake Desktop Processor, Socket LGA 1151, 6MB Cache [BX80662I56500]
Intel is the most trusted processor brand and it is for a reason. I personally use Intel in all my PC and Laptops. The 3.20 GHz clocking speed will let you live your game. It supports both DDR4 and DDR3L and is compatible with all the hardware listed in this page. This comes with 6 MB cache. Here is a list briefing the product.
- LGA 1151
- DDR4 & DDR3L Support
- Display Resolution up to 4096×2304
- Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- Compatible with Intel 100 Series Chipset Motherboards
It is recommended to choose i5 or greater processor however if you want to go with other then make sure it fulfill your needs.
I personally love Western Digital not because of its product but also its customer support. They are awesome. Also they are not that expensive. With the 7200 RPM, this WD Blue 1TB is going to skyrocket the transfer speed. This one is for desktop and uses a SATA cable for connection. All this comes with 2 year manufacturer warranty which can be further extended by paying little amount. Its the perfect thing you should choose. However you are free to choose any other product from same or different manufacturer. Choose whatever you think will suit you. Listing the details below.
- IntelliSeek: Calculates optimum seek speeds to lower power consumption, noise and vibration.
- Data LifeGuard: Advanced algorithms monitor your drive continuously so it stays in optimum health.
- NoTouch Ramp Load Technology: Safely positions the recording head off the disk surface to protect your data.
- Package includes a hard drive only – no screws, cables, manuals included. Please purchase mounting hardware and cables separately if necessary.
- 2-year manufacturer limited warranty
The reason for choosing this is not only the compatibility but also the reliability. This is a DualBios, 2 – Way UEFI, DDR4 Motherboard which is such powerful addition to your PC. This contains a lot of options to extend your PC. Below is the things you should see before thinking a second.
- Memory: 4x DDR4, Dual Channel, Non-ECC, Max Capacity of 64GB
- Slots: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x8, 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x4, 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x1, 2x PCI Slots
- SATA: 6x SATA3 Ports
- USB: 1 USB 3.1 (A+C) ports; 7 USB 3.0 ports; 6 USB 2.0 ports
- Onboard Graphics: 1 x D-Sub port,1 x DVI-D port, 1 x HDMI port
- ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
RAM is the thing in which you can’t compromise. Using two 8 GB RAM will going to bring blast in your gaming life. (However if you think not to use up your two RAM slots, you can the other one listed after this) With this 3000MHz 16 GB DDR4 RAM, you can enjoy your desired game without any lagging of freeze. Corsair is a well known brand but if you are not sure about it, you can try Kingston and other similar companies. But before going anywhere look at these details.
- Designed for high-performance overclocking
- Designed for great looks
- Performance and Compatibility
- Low-profile heat spreader design
- Speeds start at 2400 MT/s
- Faster speeds and responsiveness than standard Crucial DDR4 memory
- Ideal for gamers and performance enthusiasts
- Four channel memory architecture maximizes data rates
- Digital camo heat spreader available in white, gray and red
Gaming PC without graphics card is a joke. Graphic cards bring life to the game and game to the life too. Having a good GPU is must if you are using your PC for gaming. With this MSI R9 380 Graphics card, you can relive your game. This 4GB DDR5 Gaming Graphics card will don’t let your game lag. This one is cheaper than other graphics card in this class and that’s the reason of choosing this. If you think this one can’t fulfill your game’s requirements then you can move to another one which will complement your game.
- Chipset: AMD Radeon R9 380
- Core Clock: 970 MHz (Silent Mode), 980 MHz (Gaming Mode), 1000 MHz (OC Mode)
- Video Memory: 4GB GDDR5
- Memory Clock: 5700 MHz (Silent & Gaming Mode), 5800 MHz (OC Mode)
- Memory Interface: 256-bit
- Max. Resolution: 4096 x 2160, Supports 3x Display Monitors
- Input: 2x 6Pin PCI-E Power Connectors
This is the outfit for your PC. Everyone want to look cool, even your PC. This don’t just make it look cool also it keeps it cool. You can select any good looking computer case for your gamin best but if you want it to look simple then you can choose any other product. Here is the list of details for the product i recommend.
Thermaltake VERSA N24 Black ATX Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case with Power Supply Cover CA-1G1-00M1WN-00
- Top Mount I/O Ports: 1x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0, 1x Headphone, 1x Mic Front Ports
- Power Supply Cover: Streamline your cable management with the included Power supply cover to hide cable clutter.
- Storage Options: 2x External 5.25″ Drive Bays, 2 x 2.5″ / 3.5″ Internal Drive Bays (with HDD Tray) with back panel accessible hidden drive access
- Air/Liquid Cooling Configurations Options: 1 x 240mm radiator(Top/Front). 1 x 120mm radiator (Rear), 2 x 120mm or 2 x 140mm Fans locations (Top) with 2 x 120mm Fan locations (Front)
- Complete solution: Support up to 240mm radiator liquid cooling for ideal CPU cooling application, up to 415mm long graphic card (without front fan(s))
If any of the product listed above is not in stock or you think is inappropriate for you then you can freely choose the one you like. However its your responsibility to check the compatibility with other products. Thanks for stopping by.
Please share if you find this helpful.